Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo: I can play in France

Cristiano Ronaldo has given an interview to the French chain telefoot, which does not rule out playing in France. "Maybe one day I will live or play there," said the Portuguese striker, claimed by the PSG . Although it has added: "I hope to finish my career at Real Madrid . "
Asked if he is learning French, CR7 says: "Maybe one day I will go to France to live or play there or not Maybe What is certain is that I will learn this language..." He also noted that sees possible that 2014 is as good as it has been for the year 2013: "It will be difficult to beat my 69 goals but nothing is impossible I'll do my best, as always I hope to have no injury.. it is important to always be fit. Mark more than 69 goals would be very difficult, but I am prepared for that. working to achieve this and we'll see. I see it as possible. "
Cristiano Ronaldo won the Golden Ball in 2013, above rivals like Leo Messi and Ribery . The Bayern Munich midfielder was disappointed not to win him and Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he understands: "Yes He, like Messi deserved to win because they have accomplished many things, many trophies and signing a lot of goals, but it was my turn" he underlined. "People voted for me last season and made ​​a big year."
On whether he intends to finish his career at the white club, has stated that it expects other, leaving however a slight doubt about a hypothetical change of scene one day: "I have a contract with Madrid until my 33 years and I hope to stay ., I'm very happy. "

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSup8fdHDyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment