Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CR7: I have respect for Juventus, but I will score against it

Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has stated that he refused Juventus and other clubs a decade ago , because of the history of Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson 's presence .
Portuguese moved to Old Trafford from Sporting in 2003 , and had then asked the former director of the Old Lady , Luciano Moggi .

" I can not talk about this about you . I know that there were many clubs interested in me and Juve was one of them , but the club that was mostly interested in Manchester , because of the history and coach . "

" I have great respect for you and the history it has. It's a dream team for many, but tomorrow ( Wednesday ) should do my job and punch to their goals . "

" It's a ball - club that should be respected , but tomorrow I will do my best ", the 28 - year-old told reporters .

Cristiano Ronaldo left in 2009 to become United's most expensive transfer in history when switched to Real Madrid .

No comments:

Post a Comment